Become a Part of a Network Committed to the Same Goals
Are you part of a hearing health not-for-profit organization? Become part of a network that shares your same goals. There are over 200 participants in the Adopt-An-Agency program, which include hearing and speech service centers, speech pathology and audiology clinics, departments at universities and hospitals, schools districts and various other not-for-profit organizations.
Through HCOA’s Adopt-An-Agency program your organization could be adopted by an HCOA Friends Chapter. Organizations are encouraged to apply directly as well.
Program participants receive various benefits including:
- The opportunity to participate in Sertoma’s Community Grant program. Grants between $2,500-$5,000 are awarded for hearing health programs and projects
- Professional Education Grants, up to $425 per fiscal year, enable your staff members to attend conferences and trainings that greatly expand their ability to serve within their communities
- Access to all Hearing Charities program materials
To become an Affiliate the agency must complete and submit the Adopt-An-Agency Application and Agreement below. Agencies interested in becoming part of the Adopt-An-Agency program must be a 501(C)3 or tax status equivalent and be dedicated to helping those with communicative disorders.
With an annual fee of $200.00 paid either by the agency or a Friends Chapter, HCOA Affiliates expand awareness and impact individuals with communicative disorders in their communities across the country.
- Adopt-An-Agency Application and Agreement
- Sertoma’s Community Grant Application
- Professional Education Grants