Take the 2018 #MillionEar Challenge!
The 2018 #MillionEar Challenge will help everyone “See Sound Differently”and bring hearing health awareness to more than 1 million people during Better Hearing and Speech Month.
To cap off the challenge, Cochlear will help fund groundbreaking hearing loss research through the Hearing Health Foundation’s Emerging Research Grants (ERG) program that will benefit ears for years to come.
The 2018 #MillionEar Challenge website features a quick hearing assessment that will help visitors recognize signs that they may not be hearing their best and a short film—“See Sound Differently”—that shows the impact of everyday noise exposure on hearing health.
GET INVOLVED: Let’s stand united in our goal to spread awareness and inform over a million ears about hearing health. Here are some ways:
- Use the hashtag #MillionEar to show your involvement and support of the #MillionEar Challenge and share it on your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
- Be a #MillionEar Challenge Rockstar! Wear your #MillionEar Challenge 2018 T-shirt throughout the month of May.
- Know your decibels! Watch and share the “See Sound Differently” video on millionearchallenge.com or on YouTube.
- Change your profile picture with the 2018 #MEC photo frame! Visit http://www.millionearchallengeprofile.com. Encourage your family, friends and colleagues to do the same!
- Log into and/or share the invite to Cochlear’s Facebook Live session at 11am ET, 12pm CT, 1pm MT or 2pm PT on Thursday, May 17th that will present the basics on hearing health, hearing loss and hearing evaluations, featuring a Cochlear audiologist.
Together, we can inform and educate millions about the importance of hearing health!