Become a Part of a Network Committed to the Same Goals
Are you part of a hearing health not-for-profit organization? Become part of a network that shares your same goals. There are over 200 participants in the Adopt An Agency program, which include hearing and speech service centers, speech pathology and audiology clinics, departments at universities and hospitals, schools districts and various other not-for-profit organizations.
Program participants receive various benefits including:
- The opportunity to participate in Sertoma’s Community Grant program. Grants between $2,500-$5,000 are awarded for hearing health programs and projects
- Professional Education Grants, up to $425 per fiscal year, enable your staff members to attend conferences and trainings that greatly expand their ability to serve within their communities
- Access to all Hearing Charities program materials
To become an Affiliate the agency must complete and submit the Adopt An Agency Application and Agreement below. Agencies interested in becoming part of the Adopt An Agency program must be a 501(C)3 or tax status equivalent and be dedicated to helping those with communicative disorders.
With an annual fee of $200.00 paid either by the agency or a Friends Chapter, HCOA Affiliates expand awareness and impact individuals with communicative disorders in their communities across the country.
- Adopt An Agency Application and Agreement
- Sertoma’s Community Grant Application
- Professional Education Grants